Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flu season

Even being sick here is different.  We have already listened to all the books on cd from the library that are of interest, the dvds don't play in our computers, and my mother- and father-in-law aren't here to give me a break while I run errands.  Here's a look at what we are doing when we aren't reading or napping.
wax and fire - very entertaining

result of playing with wax and water

collage from junk and scraps
a work of art


fusible beads


funniest pets and people to the rescue
I still have a stash of Sunday funnies from the U.S. (thanks, Mom) in case we are home again tomorrow. Let's hope everyone else stays healthy.

1 comment:

  1. aww, he's got that sick kid expression no matter what he's doing. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete