Friday, October 29, 2010

Legos

In the grocery store
More grocery store Legos
 I procrastinated over this post because I couldn't figure out how to spin it.  In the land where Lego was invented I went searching for something unusual or clever, but found only things that exist in the US.  It is true that Legos are sold along with the candy at the checkout line and even the grocery store has a decent selection.

In the toy store
I thought the toy store would have kits that were not sold in the US, but with writing entirely in English I knew this wasn't true.  I was excited to see a postman kit (not mailman), but it is already sold on websites back home.

We haven't visited Legoland yet (we'll wait for better weather), so I'll have to let you know if it is different from Legoland, California.  Will there be the international symbol of need, as seen in California and recently in New Zealand?

No comments:

Post a Comment