Monday, October 25, 2010

Tivoli, by Arlo


So at Tivoli it was Halloween.  There were more pumpkins than you thought there would be in all of Denmark.  There were these humongous loop-the-loop rides.  My favorite one was the dragon one, but I didn't go on any rides.  They are mostly for older kids.  There were more stores than rides.  There were more stores than anything, probably.  I went into most of them.  We saw this lollipop that was taller than my head and wider than two of my heads, also.  We also saw the biggest pumpkin in all of Denmark, but it wasn't that big but it weighed 260.9 kg.  There were lots of volunteers dressed up, mostly as witches.  Some of them were people from stories.  The food was basically all candy and lollipops.  We watched this weird vampire show.  It was basically these people dancing and the vampire was trying to get them, but it was mostly all dancing, but in a weird way.

This is what I got as a souvenir.  I chose it because everyone thought it was a really cool shirt and I thought so, too.  It lasts longer than a lollipop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arlo!
    I liked your post. Xandie and I are wondering how Halloween will be celebrated here in New Zealand. So far we haven't seen much in stores or heard anything from the school. I did buy a Crown pumpkin yesterday (it's more of a pastel apricot colour, squatter and smaller than typical US ones.)

    BTW: I also think your new shirt is very cool!

    ReplyDelete