Monday, October 18, 2010

Weather

When I return to the California I promise not to call people in Ohio or New York and ask about the weather.  If they want to share how much colder or darker it is than LA, that is up to them.  If I want to see if it is dark and cold/rainy/snowy I can look it up online.

If you want to check the weather in Denmark you can go to the wunderground weather site and type in the name of a city.  It will give you a small satellite shot of the area, the current conditions, five-day weather forecast, and, if you scroll down, sunrise and sunset information.  I am trying not to look at this last feature for the next four months.

October 18, 2010 Rise: Set:
Actual Time 7:47 AM CEST 6:04 PM CEST
Civil Twilight 7:10 AM CEST 6:42 PM CEST
Nautical Twilight 6:27 AM CEST 7:24 PM CEST
Astronomical Twilight 5:44 AM CEST 8:07 PM CEST
Moon 4:19 PM CEST 2:36 AM CEST
Length Of Visible Light: 11h 31m
Length of Day
10h 17m
Tomorrow will be 4m 27s shorter.

1 comment:

  1. Winter was very hard for me in Europe. One solution is to go to Spain for a week (we really did this). I also became interested in knitting again. Baking is good; keeps the house nice and warm and smells great. I know you'll find ways to cope, but I can really empathize.

    ReplyDelete