Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Silk Painting by Robin


This weekend I had a silk painting workshop, which was very
interesting and entertaining. You should have been there. I got to
make all these beautiful handkerchiefs and some scarves. One of them
is an image of some desert plants and the rest are colorful patterns
made with crumpling and salt. I even got to have a nice conversation
with some of the other girls at the workshop! I now have a lot of wall
decorations to make this room look more like mine, and some potential
gifts. We are considering for Arlo's next birthday I will do a
mini-workshop on silk painting.

2 comments:

  1. I DO wish I was there! Beautiful fabric art, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric designs look great! Glad to see you are taking advantage of all the new opportunities available to you!
    Love,
    Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete