Sunday, January 30, 2011

Litter

It seems that there is the typical amount of litter around, although some of it is a different type.  I do see many cigarette cartons, but rarely any fast food bags.  I see many bags from bakeries and candy wrappers, but rarely a water bottle.
The one thing that seems different is the number of banana peels.  They are predominantly on the bike path between our house and Risø, where many people ride to train and not just commute.  I also notice them at the school and on the sidewalks near town.

The odd thing is that I seldom see people eating and drinking.  No one shows up at school with a mug in hand and kids don't have breakfast bars.  When I am in town I may see people eating a bun from the bakery, but generally people sit down to eat.  So what is the source of those banana peels?

No comments:

Post a Comment