Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday celebrations - guest post

My birthday was recently and, being the complete opposite of the party animal and not having high quantities of party entertainment, I chose not to throw a party. This was, in my opinion, an extremely good decision. Instead, we had a formal dinner with my mother's friend, who was stopping by on her way to Sweden. We had twice-baked potatoes, artichokes (for the first time in around a year),

and skillet-baked eggs and asparagus. Then, I opened presents. I received many nice gifts, including a pencil case and pencils, a subscription to Macworld Insider, and both The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff and The Sims 3 Generations.


I was very excited about Generations, due to its many new features. These include imaginative play for kids, rebelliousness and pranks for teens, and memories for all ages. After that, we had a delicious flourless chocolate cake, and I played Sims for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment