Thursday, June 23, 2011

Modul 2

with Vibeke, our wonderful, patient teacher 
I am not sure what it really means for the future, but David and I passed our modul 2 test.  In all there were ten different sections of the exam testing our expressive and receptive language skills, both written and spoken.  The hardest for me was filling in the blank with all the little words (when, often, or).  The easiest was talking about one of the three books I had read.

It was definitely a challenge to study a new language, especially when I felt like it was not a necessity.  These days most people let me attempt to communicate in Danish and we switch when it goes from the general idea to the details.

Maybe I'll study Spanish now.

my certificate
my test results, page 1

my test results, page 2

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring! I've been thinking of learning something new to try and keep my brain exercised, but of course if it's new, it's a bit intimidating. Thought about learning to draw. Spanish would be useful.

    ReplyDelete