Friday, August 27, 2010

Google Street View Camera Car!!!!!!! by Robin

You would not believe this... I found the Google Street View car. It is slow, and I was able to bike after it and get some photos.  It was a hard ride and I am rather sweaty, but I got several photos and the driver congratulated me on finding him. He also asked why I wasn't in school. Good thing school gets out early on Fridays! It was so fun! I think I will remember this for quite a while. I got several photos. Ha ha, photographing a camera car. I wonder if I am on the map. I hope so. That would be amazing! I can't wait until the new street view is posted so I can see if I am on the map. This was such an exciting day. It will be a little weird to talk about Google Maps using Blogger, a service that is part of Google, but I think that just adds to the fun.

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing. I haven't used the Google map so I didn't know they had street views. That is really Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to see part of convenience being made. Hope you are in the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete