Sunday, August 29, 2010

Out and about

We played tourists today, made possible by a friend of a friend.  Thanks to some good footwork and good luck, we had seats on the two trains to Humlebaek.  We were picked up at the train station (first time in a car in over a month!) and taken to Louisiana, which is a beautiful modern art museum.  It did take some energy to look at the art, to think about it, but it was great to see something new.  And speaking of new, I saw something I had never seen before.  Across the Baltic Sea was Sweden!  I hope we'll get to visit, but our wish list is longer than our budget, so we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. The museum looks great - glad you went - I hope to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine how traumatic your life would be if you guys were not regular bicyclists? I hate to think how challenged I would be in those circumstances!!

    ReplyDelete